Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hatred.....

I don't feel like blogging these days. Not due to the minors. Nor due to a lack of topics. I don't know. But I often think about blogging. While reading a book, while watching a movie or while completing daily chores, my thoughts wander onto blogging.

The problem is that as soon as I face the blog, a deep sense of loathing engulfs me. Everything about this blog is so superficial and ephemeral. It is just like any ordinary blog, and so unlike me. I want it to reflect my persona. Just like a piece of art. A stupid list of movies, books read, a few goddamn links and last of all that stupid 'movie-meter' thing which hangs at the bottom. I hate it all. And if someone discusses anything related to blog, I hate it more so.

Sometimes I feel like deleting all the entries. They are all phoney and useless. There is very little sense in them. Pieces of shit... But logic overpowers impulse and somehow they are all safe(for how long???).

Why can't I write something more meaningful? Why can't I write something which truly reflects my very own way of writing, however meaningless it may be?

I have been working on this problem for quite some time now. But no solution is in sight. But I'll definitely bring about a sea change to this godforsaken thing... That's certain......

2 comments:

conufsed said...

:) been there, done that!

blinded blue teddy said...

Hmm. This post didnt seem superficial at all!